What is YouTube Campaign?
YouTube campaigns are made by creating videos and uploading them on YouTube to nourish your brand/product to gain better exposure
Are you thinking of advertising on YouTube?
Are you looking for a guide to create an YouTube advertising campaign?
Nettyfish provides you a seemless YouTube Campaign services that matches with your requirements
Nettyfish also supports you with the YouTube Advertising with following key points
- Targeting options to new audiences
- Profitability with low cost
- Scalability through a new marketing channel
- Through reach you can enhance visibility
- Analysis is done for the purpose of optimization
- Improved content strategy with the help of Video Ad Formats
- Organic growth and brand awareness
How to Run Successfull youtube campaign for your business
Setup your YouTube Advertising
Provide your video to upload on Youtube
Tips to create Video: 1. Plan attractive content,
2. Write a script 3. Record Audio for the script
4. Produce your video
Choose an objective and type of Ad
- Decide the purpose of Advertising
- 1. Create Awarness
- 2. Produce Brand awareness
- 3. Generate Leads
Type 1 - True View Ads
- TrueView ads run before, during, or after the video and work best for creating initial awareness of your brand or product. They give Skip button that allows users to skip the ad after 5 seconds
Type 2 - Non-Skippable In-Stream Ads
- The in-stream ads are available only for some campaign types (Reach campaigns) and can be 6–15 seconds long. If you try to load videos that are 16 seconds or longer, you’ll see an error message.
Type 3 - Bumper Ads
- Ads that are 6 seconds or shorter can be used for bumper ads. Unlike TrueView or skippable ads, bumper ads don’t change the view count of your videos. Users can’t skip bumper ads.
Schedule, Budget and Bidding
By providing admin access to Nettyfish, Tell us your budget and campaign date,
we will run the campaign with selecting appropriate strategies
Control your YouTube Ad
We will configure networks options with top listing on YouTube search results. We will add negative keywords with Inventory type, excluded content, Excluded types and labels
Define the target audience
YouTube’s viewers targeting options are quite vigorous. In addition to that, the data from YouTube is amplified by data coming from Google Search and partners. This mixture makes YouTube advertising incredibly powerful.